An update to our popular Kora top, the Yara top is sleeker without losing our signature handcrafted charm. This version also features delicate floral motifs hand embroidered by the artisans at Kalava Crafts.
Also available in Ruby and White.
Fitting tip: An essential top that goes with everything, you can pair the Yara with your favorite denim or linen shorts for summer and WFH days, or with your favourite trousers for a more polished look
Yara is made with 100% GOTS certified, Herbal dyed organic cotton. Please carefully read our wash care instructions. As time passes, you may notice some fading of your herbal dyed pieces, this is natural due to its low impact nature. We love the comfy, live-in quality it takes on and hopefully, you will too!
- 100% Organic cotton
- Hand embroidery
- Herbal dyed
- Lined - It is natural for the lining to take on the colour of your piece after a few washes. Click through to the Impact Reduction section of our About Us page to find out why we've opted to use undyed, natural lining
Cassandra fits a US4/UK8, 171cm tall, and wearing a Wray Size 1
*This style is loose fitting so measurements may seem big, but refer to US/UK sizing below to choose your size.
Size 1 fits US0-2/UK4-6, Bust 40" (101.5cm) Length 22" (56cm)
Size 2 fits US4-6/UK8-10, Bust 44" (112cm) Length 22" (56cm)
Size 3 fits US8-10/UK12-14, Bust 48" (122cm) Length 22.5" (57cm)
More questions on sizing? Visit our Size Guide or email us at email@example.com
Extra care is needed for this natural fabric and colour will bleed during the first few wash cycles.
- Handwash separately in cold water - be gentle! Do not scrub
- Use mild liquid soap, natural, or non-ionic detergent
- Do not bleach or machine dry
- Iron inside out and dry in shade
For more instructions on how to show our garments love, visit our Garment Care Guide.
Fabric made by HerbalFab
Cut and stitched by Kalava Crafts
Hand embroidered by Kalava Crafts
Learn more about the people who make Wray happen here.